Wednesday, August 31, 2011

torrential



I haven't given myself any time to write this morning, but thought I would post a couple of pictures of the falls in Beacon after last weekend's hurricane rains. Flooding here but nowhere near as terrible as, say, in the Catskills, with the massive damage and loss up there. Followed, here, by several beautiful days, during which I stacked, made things, bicycled around town and talked to many people that I had not seen in a while. Easing my way back into Beacon, it's not that I was away very long at all, but it felt that my mind was opening up and beyond, in the same way that it did when I decided to leave the city and move here, 4 1/2 years ago. I may need to reread and edit what I have just tried to say, I suspect it isn't very clear, and it's something that's on my mind. Speaking of the city, I'm heading there this afternoon, to see friends and probably walk around and get overstimulated til I am worn out. Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment