Friday, March 2, 2012

goodbye to vt

Loaded the car and leaving VSC this morning. How many times have I packed and unpacked my paints in the past year? I like that I can work in different places, wherever my supplies are, with not too many needs besides a surface, some light, a place to sit and think.. And I have gotten so much more than that. I haven't found myself with time to write in the past few days, was trying to focus on finishing up some painting and, finally, getting to know some people here.
There is a lot of processing to do. I am driving up to Montreal this morning to spend a couple days exploring, then back down to NY. There are some possibilities in the works.
I have a couple of paintings in this group show in Beacon, opening tomorrow. (I am not sure why the image is so small but it doesn't matter.) I can't attend the opening, but I know it will be a great show and I'm looking forward to seeing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment