Tuesday, April 16, 2013

beacon open studios 2013


It's that time again! This coming weekend is Beacon Open Studios, and this year I'll be showing work in my own space on Main St, Catalyst Gallery (137 Main). Five other artists will be there as well. More info is at the BOS website. Friday night is the kickoff party and exhibit of work by participating artists at Hudson Beach Glass, 6-9 pm. It's also the place to pick up a catalog with a list and map of the studios.
I won't have a lot of brand-new paintings up, but there will be a lot of smaller pieces and framed works on paper, all for sale, some newer and some older.
Sunday the 21st is also my birthday and so I'm putting in my request now for a really good day. Of course I'd like the whole weekend to be great for everyone. 



My Gulf Gas Pump painting is featured in the April/May issue of the Las Vegas-based magazine BLVDS. Here is the page-- it's an issue about travel. This came through the LV gallery TastySpace where I had a show last summer. It's fun to see my work in print, just for the exposure- I ought to make it happen more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment