Saturday, August 3, 2013

art totems




I rode my bike down to the river at sunset last night to get a peek at the art totems. I know I already posted a few photos of the panels Jon and I made, but they all looked so nice installed in the park. Ours is the one with fishies on one side, faces (and patterns) on the 2nd, and foliage (leaves) on the 3rd. I'm glad I went to see them because I didn't even make it to the festival today, I had one wood-stacking job and then was trying to prepare for the week ahead, in the cabin. For some reason, planning a week's worth of food and art supplies ahead of time kind of overwhelmed me. But that's why I need the practice.
Also, I got a new car yesterday. That is a blog topic in itself, but suffice it to say that I am very happy with my new wheels, and may have to make a painting of it, even though it's not an oldie.

No comments:

Post a Comment