Thursday, July 31, 2014

framework

Five small works of mine that someone had collected over the past few years- she asked if Jon could make a frame for them as a group- I think it looks quite nice, sets the little pieces apart from everything else where they might get lost, and I like how they look in relation to each other.

And these below don't have anything to do with the frame, just some favorites from a classic car show I attended recently in Geneva, NY with my family.
I've somewhat neglected my blog this July- but another month is only minutes away, so I'm sure I'll catch up before the wood-stackings start to fill up my time once more. I've been painting, and will be relieved to share- especially a large-ish (24"x48") oil landscape that occupied my energies for several weeks as I puzzled it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment